Protect your identity online with Noddle
Begin your journey to protecting your identity online with 3 simple steps
Get your credit report, free for life:
Your credit report is one of the first places to spot if your identity has been stolen and that credit is being applied for in your name.
Fortunately, you can check yours free for life with Noddle, the UK’s first and largest free for life credit report service.
With Noddle, you’re joining over 1.5 million other UK customers who already get unlimited access to their credit report and score with no 30 day trials and no hidden charges.
It’s important to check that the information on your credit report is accurate and as you’d expect it to be.
Check everything is accurate to ensure you’re not a victim
By spotting unexpected accounts early, you’re in a strong position to prevent yourself from becoming a victim of ID fraud. There’s a lot of information to check on your credit report as it includes:
- Financial account information such as bank accounts, credit cards and mortgages
- Public data – i.e. Electoral Roll information, bankruptcies or County Court Judgements
- Your credit report search history
- Financial associations with other people
Choose Noddle ID Protection
Noddle ID Protection gives you the services to help keep your identity safe from the threat of ID fraud.
- 24/7 monitoring of your personal information online
- Scours the dark web for your personal details being sold online and alerts you if any suspicious activity is found
- Automatic alerts on any key changes to your credit report
Get all this for only £30 for 12 months (less than 60p a week!)
Tip: If spot any inaccuracies on your credit report, Noddle can help you resolve them easily and for free.